Being a parent is one of the most challenging responsibilities one can ever have. And how could it get worse? Growing children need extra time, love , and care from their parents. More often, parents get extra concerned about their security and holistic well-being.
So, how could parents give the necessary safety that a growing child should have? Most parents have probably heard childcare software and applications that effectively track and monitor a child's safety. These tools are readily available in all apps store. But why are these apps important nowadays? These parental control apps can notify parents about their children's activities on their smartphone so they can securely review activities.
Let's talk about the five best childcare software providers in the market that can be purchased effortlessly.
Topping the list is Cloud BB. CloudBB is a cloud-based post-school control software that was founded by Martin Sun in 2018.
CloudBB is a childcare control software that was founded by Martin Sun in 2018. Martin identified the gap between the school and its students when it comes to enrollments, location, and administrative works. He had one goal in mind. Provide a solution that will connect the bridge amongst the students, school staff members, and parents activities.
Let's talk about why CloudBB is a dream come true for everyone.
- Cloud BB is a program designed to monitor all staff, student data, and lessons in one command.
- Equipped with an invoicing accessory that allows schools to assort items and design a customized program price for services.
- It helps educational organizations with student enrollment, log in and log out time, and driver's appointment.
- Since it has built-in parent portal, it allows parents to track their child's attendance.
- One of the key features of Cloud Bb is that it keeps parents updated with day to day student activities by being able to see real-time photos, videos, and announcements posted by teachers.
The only drawback about this app is its high pricing. Since this tool is extremely advanced, it may not sound affordable to some of the parents.
Kinderlime was founded in Silicon Valley by a select group of highly innovative people that include school directors, developers, and engineers. They have gathered together and devised a plan that would improve the existing childcare software system. And their inspiration is their kids.
So, here are some of the key highlights of this platform.
- Kinderlime has a digital attendance tracking ability that allows students, parents, and staff to record check-in and check-out smoothly.
- It extracts customizable reports and takes digital signatures and notes from authorized pickups and drop-offs.
- The faculty clock-in and payroll system are capable of monitoring staff hours.
- This software turns into a self-service booth that you can secure with a pin code.
- Most importantly, this tool allows to bill parents on separate time cycles.
However, the billing cycle feature can be troublesome to set up and can be tricky to edit.
Brightwheel is a tool invented to modernize parent-school staff relationship and communication with children. It was founded by talented innovators from diverse fields to find a better way of having an early education system. Their mission is to transform childcare into a system that is smoother to operate.
What are the features of this tool?
- Brightwheel has an automatic daily report feature that tracks activities, notes, as well as photos and videos that you can customize.
- It has a menu and food option where you can enter the food items you wish to monitor. You can even save or tag them.
- Another distinction of Brightwheel is that it can record naps of a child or a crowd.
- This app can also track potty changes per child or per group.
- It can manage attendance reports, school billings, and can record daily incident reports.
Brightwheel uses the most advanced features, but there are certain things where computer access is required.
Procare is a childcare support platform founded in 1992. Their mission is to provide to make childcare management more productive and effective. The tool is specifically invented to serve educational organizations and childcare control in one place. Since this is one of the pioneers in the business, the company has remarkably evolved when it comes to its principal features.
The positives of procare
- Procare tracks attendance and manages family and child information. It can record daycare forms, directories, bus runs, and even immunizations.
- It has a food tracking program that allows you to schedule your menu and even automate meal counts based on attendance.
- It provides an automated family and agency accounting feature that tracks billing, audit trail, and deposits.
- This tool implements a calendar-based catalog that enables you to schedule a vacation, absences, and training.
- It performs an accurate calculation of payroll , withholdings as well as overtime hours.
The settings can be tricky to learn by yourself, but once you get the hang of it, the rest will be easy.
The system that we call childcare management today was started more than 30 years ago by a company known as EZCare. Their mission is to be the country's first-ever organization that provides flexible solutions to help parents and school staff simplify the process of childcare. Each feature is customizable to meet the needs of any child support programs.
What's good about this tool?
- Provides scheduling and enrollment automation and offers translation of English texts to Spanish.
- Ezcare gives the most simplified payment portal that allows parents to connect their family ledgers to the app.
- It can store extensive attendance history and interpret staff ratios to enhance productivity.
- The tool automatically texts parents any notices or updates and provides electronic and integrated tuition billing.
- It allows teachers and administrators to obtain permission from the parents before a post is sent out.
State of the art technology with highly developed programs to suit the clients' needs, this app may seem expensive to some. The aim of these tools is similar to each other. Some offer free childcare software trial before purchase. But they all have a goal to create a better childcare control system to reduce work and intensify the safety of children. Today, the type of quality of the support and real childcare solutions that these tools provide is compelling.
Although these systems have advantages and disadvantages, the benefits that they give are significant and needed. Ultimately, Cloud BB is the most recommended.